Hello 3rd trimester ladies....

KJL

Reaction score
Hi, i've finally made it to my third trimester! Can't believe it! I'm exactly 28 weeks today :dance: yey. So excited to be on the home run...I feel like I've been pregnant forever! I just wanted to say hi to all the other 3rd trimestees :wave:

Hiya Welcome to the 3rd trimester hun. Hope it flys by for ya. Enjoy! xxxx

thanks gems, I really do hope time flies...I can't wait to have my body back :D

Same wish she would just hurry up and get out here! Am due today so feels like I've been pregnant forever!

gems said:
Same wish she would just hurry up and get out here! Am due today so feels like I've been pregnant forever!

I hope it happens soon for you :D I hear the waiting part is the worst :? I am ever so jealous though that you're at the end...I'm so impatient!

youngmumtobe20 said:
welcome to tri 3, altho... u cudve been in here a week ago :wave:

Hi youngmumtobe20, I feel like i'm really in my third trimester now that I'm exactly 7 months :D

KJL said:
gems said:

I hope it happens soon for you :D I hear the waiting part is the worst :? I am ever so jealous though that you're at the end...I'm so impatient!

Thank u hun! It is the worst bit. All of the last trimester went fairly quick until the last few weeks and then time has really dragged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back