New Series of E.R *SPOILERS*

jennywren

Reaction score
Well I couldn't wait, i was bored at work and since I'm already up to date with the current series of the O.C and Once Tree Hill and can only find the first eppy of smallville then the last 4 :doh: I decided to watch E.R

Now if you remember there was a shoot up at the ER and Sam and her son Alex were kidnapped by her Ex Steve, but in the process Jerry got shot, and Abbey collapsed in a pool of blood (she is 30 weeks pregnant)

*****SPOILER BELOW DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED LOL************

Abbey is found and is thought to be ok and the baby's heartbeat etc is OK, but then she has a major bleed and wont clot so she has to have an emergency C -section which is very realistic, its very sad as they have sad music on (which I think just makes it sadder lol) they baby is out (again very realistic as always for ER) and they can't get him to breathe :cry: he has to go to an incubator and is full of tubes and Abbeys blood wont clot so shes gota have a hysterectomy :cry: Luka is crying as he didnt want to leave Abbey but she wouldnt let him leave the baby.

I wont tell you what happens to the rest of them - ill let you wait and see (unless you wanna know lol) but :shock:

Anyway its very sad, but deffo worth the watch! and I LOVE Luka

i was reading about it the other day but i refrained myself from watching it, il wait till next week i think it is. Anyway iv just got series 7 on dvd cant wait to get series 8 im just too addicted to ER.

Thanks for the info i knew about abby (well little bits here and there) but dont know the rest of it. Can you PM me about jerry please dont think i can wait, dont want to spoil it for anyone else. :hug:

AAAAAH!!! I can't wait to watch it!! I hope the baby doesn't die otherwise she wont be able to have another one :cry: Poor luka.

Tracey - you have PM lol

I managed to get to eppy 4 last night and I must say, shaping up to be another great series of ER!! Oh and there is a HOT new Intern (he was the paramedic who was trying to chat up Neela in the end of the last series)

Next 4 tonight me thinks!!

Oh and Abbey called the baby Joe and he is very cute and there are some great one liners in it from her

To Morris ''Yeh like im going to let you sit there and look at my tits'' right before she breastfed
Prat to Abby as she is taking her top off in the staff room ''what the hell you doing'' Abbys reply ''Im pumping before my boobs explode''

cheers hun have PM'ed you back for more info.

Morris is such a twit- love the quote from abby. :rotfl: He is so sweet in a way. But still prefer it when george clooney and noah wyle (carter) were in in it :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
cheers hun have PM'ed you back for more info.

Morris is such a twit- love the quote from abby. :rotfl: He is so sweet in a way. But still prefer it when george clooney and noah wyle (carter) were in in it :hug: :hug:

yeh I know he is a tit lol but he has a funny eppy in it so I let him off!

I loved the days of Carter/Green/Ross etc best as well!

oh god how bad i totally forgot about dr green, oh i loved him (not as much as carter though :oops: ) I cried for ages when he died it was so sad.

tracey 2 said:
oh god how bad i totally forgot about dr green, oh i loved him (not as much as carter though :oops: ) I cried for ages when he died it was so sad.

Oh yeh I cried then as well.

In fact I cry all the time - I cried when Carter & Lucy got stabbed, I cried when Sandy (kerrys g/f) dies, I cried when carol tried to kill herself, at the end of this series when Abbey collapsed and Luka was watching her through the room unable to move - Every series I cry a good few times lol

Oh and the new intern btw - someone else to perv on:

20060808_041713_080906_stamos_sm.jpg

yep very nice like the look of him. I know what you mean iv cried a few times i think the worse time was all the storylines with carol and ross and the carter/lucy stabbing and then his addiction to narcotics being shipped off to rehab.

But the worst i cried most at was when carter and kem (think that was her name) lost their baby it was so heartbreaking for them and me. Anyway dont want to dwell there were many happy occasions as well.

Thanks again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back