new pushchair

Gruntie2

Reaction score
YEAH.. finally ordered my LOs mode of transport... went into mamas and papas on saturday and the one i wanted was over £400.. i have just brought a britax verve pushchair and cosy tot premium car seat with base for £180... bargain...
Is anyone superstitious about not having one in your house becuz of bad luck until the babys born?

It is lovely! Mine is still in the shop. ill pick it up in December - im not superstitious about having it in the house though

no mine is in the nursery all ready!
Had to try it in my new car to make sure it all fit in ok. :lol:

we have ours in the nursery- there is nowhere else for it to go anyway

ours is in the cupboard in our bedroom.. i dont believe in all that mumbojumbo

Ours in in the Loft still boxed, im not at all superstitious but OH mother was when we told her we had it in the house. Crazy moo that she is. :roll:

mine is still in the shop :D im not superstisious (sp) i just dont have anywere 2 out it over xmas lol :D

It look great.... and a bargin too!

I ordered mine last week and will be bringing it home the begining of Jan. I've got a big doggy who is a right chicken so i'm going to have to put it up so she can get used to it :lol: Don't want her to be overwhelmed by all the baby's equipment and a new baby all at once!

well i have 2 now one is here and on is on the way, so i dont believe in all that. :D

I don't believe that rubbish either but mine is still at the shop...I'm dying to get it home and have a play at wheeling it around but until we finish our decorating I've no where to put it so it'll have to stay at the shop until December! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back