New Look

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Have some linen type trousers with a soft elasticated waist (the nice stretchy waistband if you know what I mean), available in brown and khaki for £15. Ideal for me at the moment whilst I am not too huge, really comfy, cool and got lots of stretch in the so they will carry on fitting for a few weeks. I hate wearing skirts as I get all sweaty down there and uncomfortable.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

LOL......I bought some today! I was just going to advise everyone too....you beat me to it!!!! :D they are so so so comfy, i love them!

Right I will get a pair too!

:D :D

Having a few clothes issues at the moment, so a pair of those should really help

Thanks!

:D :D :lol: :lol: :p

Ohhh im goin clothes shoppin soon, cant wait yipppeee. H & M is my kinda shop, its all my style, and ive seen lodsa lush maternity clothes in there, ohhh cant wait. I desperatly need clothes, i am now finding myself wearing the same clothes over and over agin cos they are the only ones that fit.

bec x x

i was just showing df last night how fab the trousers from new look were, and the togglke snapped! bum. will have to take them back, bet they have no 14s left! :(

:(

Mine just had a drawstring, not toggles. Must be different.

I just got some of those drawstring ones today, what a godsend!!

i will have to check those out!!! sound great!

I went and bought the brown ones today, they are so so so lovely!
They are the same rosieroo, just me being daft, they are draw string not toggles, just like the word toggles!!!!
They are a total must! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back