?New Look clothes for baby?

MammyHip

Reaction score
Hello Ladies
Can anyone help me here, I have seen numerous gorgeous pieces of clothing and shoes on Ebay for baby girls and it states in the adverts that the product is from New Look. Would that be New Look on the high street that we would shop in? Just i have looked on the net for a website for the full range they do and i can't happen to find baby clothes advertised?

Or is this New Look completely different brand to the high street version? :think:

I think it must be a completely different brand as I have never seen baby clothes in new look store, on their website or ever heard that they do them. The only thing that New Look do (as far as I know) are Maternity clothes.

Nope its New Look th highstreet shop! I have quite a few things from there for Lola-Mae! :D

yes newlook on the high street there clothes for babies wash lovely thomas has a few pieces but its only select store that stock it, as they are still trialing it before moving it out to all stores
xx

Ooops sorry, looks like I was wrong. But now wanting to go to our big New Look and look for baby clothes!!! :cheer:

It is high street new look, I have loads from there for Arianna, I think they are gradually adding to the website as they have only just started selling mens clothing online

Not all stores do them! :( Ours don't. The only time we get baby or maternity stuff in is if someone has bought them from a different store and just returned them to the one in our town.

My sister in law has just bought lots of lovely little things for my ickle nephew, who is due in 3 weeks. The clothes for kids and babies there are so nice, and reasonably priced too.

I have a little pink Newborn tu tu for sale over in the selling forum!! ;) ;) hahaha

:D
Thank you all for your replies, so glad it is the high street New Look as i guess the prices will be very reasonable!

Now i will have to find out which stores if any near me do baby ranges!

The clothes are lovely and funky but be warned the sizes are tiny!! Chester is quite small for his age (10 months) and he outgrew 9-12 month tops ages ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back