New Here

vics17

Reaction score
Hi
Just found out today that we are expecting our first baby. Still in total shock as i only came off the pill end of September! about to sign for a new flat too n husband is panicking we will lose it if we don't tell them about the baby where as i don't want to tell anyone other than my parents for now!

hi there ,

i'm new to this as well....congratulations on your pregancy.

I am 35 weeks so i dont have much longer left to go ...getting abit scared now lol. I only told my parents and close family when i first found out i was expecting. I didnt tell work until i had my 12 week scan, it was so hard trying to keep it a secret and not slip up.

xxx

Hi Katie Lou and vics welcome to the forum.

Congratulations to you both xxxx

thank you both !!! i havent got long left now so my nerves are starting to get the better of me lol xx

thank you both !!! i havent got long left now so my nerves are starting to get the better of me lol xx

Dont worry, it will be over before you know it, and having your baby in your arms is the best feeling in the world. Do you know what your having boy or girl?

am having a girl ! i just cant wait to meet her now .....the only thing that i am scared of is the labour as i am a big wimp when it comes to pain lol , but i know it will all be worth it in the end.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back