New here but not new to TTC

fun1uk

Reaction score
Hi guys,well I'm new here but sadly not new to TTC.Ive been with my h2b for 8 years now and TTC for 6 years
icon_e_sad.gif
I'm 29 years old and h2b is 37.He has 2 teenage boys. Ive always been overweight so 2 years ago i dropped from a size 26 to a 12 in 8 months!Sadly Ive gone back up to a 18
icon_e_sad.gif

Both myself and h2b have been tested and got told there is no evidence why we cant conceive.Was given a few cycles of clomid a few years ago and no luck.It got as though TTC ruled my life!It was all i thought about and put a huge strain on our relationship so we decided to leave it but still not use anything and just hope it happens...Were now still waiting and again its all i can think about
icon_e_sad.gif

My cycle is regular but ranges from 28-31 days in between.
I'm kinda confused this month though....
My first day of my last period was 10Th may and lasted 5 days.Don't chart so probably had sex around 23rd/24/25 as h2b worked away the other days. On the 2nd July i started spotting and that has worn off now today.Only used a liner so it wasnt a full period.My breasts are sore but my nipples look normal.Had cramps too.
Does this sound like a light AF or implantation?
I do feel different but last time i was TTC i felt same every month so it was all in my head lol so thinking it may be the same again.
Forgot to add i took my temp this morning and its 36.4 so normal?

Thank x

Sorry to hear you've been ttc for such a long time. I don't have any answers, but wanted to wish you the best of luck!

Thanks for the reply,yep its been a few years TTC.Breaks my heart really but i try not to let it get me down too much.We cant afford IVF at the moment but have said we will give it another 2 years and if no luck then its def IVF.

Good luck all you guys x

Just had a nice hot bath, got cramps now so thinking full AF is on her way :0( still got aching boobs and feel kinda different and bloated in the lower tummy area. If she's coming I wish she would soon I hate waiting...plays games with my mind lol

Hope you get your bfp soon, and the hot bath helps to ease the aches away :)
I know what you mean waiting on the witch coming and then she comes late or early when you are not expecting it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back