New here and having a bit of pain

DevenChantler

Reaction score
Hello everyone im new here so bare with me lol..
im 28 weeks and everytime baby moves it rli hurts.. its only been painful when he does today but wondered if n e one else has had n e thing simular?
hope everyone is well and babies are all healthy xx

Hii welcome to the forum :wave:
I do get twinges and the odd pain here and there but nothing unbearably painful. If you're concerned about it though hun it might be worth giving your midwife a call for a bit of reassurance, thats what they are there for after all :) x

Hmmm i know but sometimes i go through weeks where i feel like all i have done is call my midwife! dont get me wrong she is AMAZING but i worry she puts the phone down thinking omg u paranoid, over concerned weirdo lol. xx

Haha I know I'm always telling people they should ring the midwife if they're concerned about anything but I hate calling them myself.
It is always better to be safe than sorry though, if it's just the odd twinge I wouldn't worry too much cos it could be that baby is in an odd position or resting on a nerve or something. But I'd say if it's reeeally painful it's worth getting checked out :) xx

My midwife said to me cause of how big the baby is getting the pain could be her stretching and just knocking something. I always know when my baby is on my left side because when she kicks it hurts on my left side. My opinion its nothing to.worry about because ive been told so many times its just the baby but obviously your body is different to mine. If your that worried hun call your midwife, thats what they are there for. Dont worry about what they think about you calling. If you dont want to ring her just ring the matenity ward at the hospital thy will gove you advice too :). Hope i helped. X

I meant to say i know when shes on my left side because if she kicks it hurts on my right side lol. X

Hello, welcome to the forum :) What kind of pain are you talking about?
Whenever my baby stretches it hurts because she's so strong, she's doing it right now and it hurts!
Sometimes she kicks me as well and that really hurts when it's a sudden unexpected kick.

xxx

Thankyou everyone, I mentioned it to my mw when i saw her this morning and she said exactly what u have all said, its just pressure. it wasnt excruciating but i was really aware of it. ive got sort of used to the pain now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back