New here - Advice needed

JustMeHere

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm not trying to conceive, or at least I wasn't. I could do with some advice as I'm going through a very scary experience right now. Today I found out I am pregnant, and regardless to who the father is I wish to keep this baby but I wonder if anyone can maybe point me in the right direction as to when I conceived. I came on my period 11th of August, so I was due today and was already suspecting this. I slept with the man I love on the 15th, no protection and on the 22nd I done something completely out of character and slept with a friend but with protection. I am now pregnant! Any ideas?

Going by the dates I would be inclined to say the one night stand got you pregnant but if you used protection then its quite unlikely :think: Could the condom have split hun? :hug:

The 22nd I would say as thats 11 days into your cycle. You are more likely to ovulate half way through your cycle. Using protection isnt 100% guaranteed.

It is possible to ovulate 4 days after your period but rare. Could it be possible you actually got pregnant the month before and what you thought was a period wasnt? Was it lighter than normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back