New Girl - quick question!

Niknak

Reaction score
Just moved over from tri 1 and was wondering when people started to find it uncomfortable to lie/sleep on their fronts? Im fourteen weeks and all of a sudden its not very comfy sleeping on my stomach, however I am still waking up in the morning on my front! Is it ok to sleep like this for a while longer?! Thanks!

I still sleep on my front, I'd say it will be too uncomfortable when the time comes that you shouldn't. Baby is still teeny tiny at the mo x

when your baby gets big enough you will just know chick, if i do it he squirms and kicks xxx try laying on your front with one leg up if you know what i mean

Last edited:
I am sure it is still ok to lie on your front, at some point it will probably become too uncomfortable, anyway. I have also noticed over the last few nights that I am a bit less comfortable on my front than I used to be!

I'm 15 weeks and enjoy it still but for a few mins. Really trying to break the habit!

i asked the midwife and she said you can lay on ur front until its too uncomfortable xx

oh, and WELCOME TO TRI 1 :dance: :dance: :dance:

xx

I've found it too uncomfortable for a few weeks now, just go with what your body and baby tells you.
Welcome to tri 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back