New (charming) traits

Lol these posts are brilliant! I'm not sure how I am managing it, but I am still able to maintain being ladylike! Lol! I must be so uptight!

Xx

Lulu, if he tickles me.. it usually ends up in me puffing and then needing a wee.. so when he puffs I have to make a deal out of it xx

Lol these posts are brilliant! I'm not sure how I am managing it, but I am still able to maintain being ladylike! Lol! I must be so uptight!

Xx

Haha

I dnt do it infornt of my other half but somtimes have a slight panic if it comes out louder than thought.

He jokes i do it at night but i have no idea if i do lol :whistle: i try and laugh it off i get all shy and red faced about things like that :oooo:

I lay inbetween Oh and his sister on the other bed the now, and the whole family find farting HILARIOUS and she does really big loud ones in her sleep, and so does OH, its no wonder I don't sleep ! maybe I just join in to when I am sleeping, feel sorry for whoever walks into that room in the morning :rofl:

soo glad its not just me with the extra wind it comes out both ends for me :lol:

lol. this thread is sooo funny.

i am soooooooooooo gassy. been trying to hide it and so far have covered it up with coughs.lol.

oh is being lovely though and hasnt said anything although he must have heard. sometimes on the loo like cherelle said on the loo its like a fog horn. xxx

My farts have been terrible, but the weird thing is they smell like freshly baked bread!!!! My Hubby woke up the other morning, and said Mmmm, i have been dreaming of freshly baked bread, i can still taste it now. It was me secretly farting in bed PMSL!!

I also can't stop sneezing, real big ones, that make me want to pee myself. The baby doesn't approve, and starts kicking me in protest LOL!

My farts have been terrible, but the weird thing is they smell like freshly baked bread!!!! My Hubby woke up the other morning, and said Mmmm, i have been dreaming of freshly baked bread, i can still taste it now. It was me secretly farting in bed PMSL!!

I also can't stop sneezing, real big ones, that make me want to pee myself. The baby doesn't approve, and starts kicking me in protest LOL!

Mines smell of crisps! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back