New and excited!

TashaWink

Reaction score
Hi all,

Found out on Monday that i am PREGNANT! We have decided not to tell anyone and it is so hard thats why i am on here! Just need to talk and feel excited about it! :)

I am 22-still living at home until we can find a house we like--the BF now has a time limit i want to be moved into a new house before i tell anyone-so he has 2 months!

Anyone else having a problem trying to keep it secret?

Reasons for keeping quite-make sure everything is ok with blob and want to be moved out! i know everyone will be happy--especially my sisters as they've wanted me to have little 'uns for a while now! :)

~Me

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Congrats on your pregnant, wishing you all the best and good luck for finding a place!!

xx

Hi and welcome

Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck with moving into your own home xx

Hi & Welcome :wave:

Congratulations xxx

I found it hard not saying anything to ppl coz I thought ppl could tell from looking. ended up telling alot of ppl when I was 8 weeks gone and then the rest after the 1st scan. We told family and BFFs straight away though!! Figured whatever happened we would need their support!

Completely True--but i don't want to tell anyone until we move out otherwise then i'll have the added pressure of them mentioning it everyday! Also got to find somewhere for my parrot to live as i can't take him to new home as OH is petrified! :(

Hi & Welcome :wave:

Congratulations xxx

I found it hard not saying anything to ppl coz I thought ppl could tell from looking. ended up telling alot of ppl when I was 8 weeks gone and then the rest after the 1st scan. We told family and BFFs straight away though!! Figured whatever happened we would need their support!

Congratulations! We had such a hard tie keeping it secret that we ended up blurting the day we found out :doh:

Congratulations to you and welcome to the PF forum, this is the perfect place for you to talk all you like about pregnancy and no one will know in your normal life till 12 weeks plus - brilliant

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back