new and due in January

galare

Reaction score
Hello
My name is Laura and i'm 31. I am currently 5 weeks and 5 days. My baby is due on January 26th 2006. This will be our second child. We have a 7 year old daughter aswell. It seems very strange to be pregnant again after such a long time. I can hardly remember last time. I've only felt ready in the past couple of years to have another one, this is why there is a gap. I don't think it will be a problem though and when they are both a lot older the age gap won't matter.
I was quite lucky with my previous pregnancy as i had hardly any symptoms. In fact i didn't know i was pregnant till i was 12 weeks! I'm hoping this pregnancy will be the same. Currently i just have a sore lower back and a few cramps now and again. My bb's are just a bit tender, somedays they get worse, some better. I have no morning sickness(yet) though but i never had any last time either.
Anyway thats enough from me. Bye for now.

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to this forum....I hope all goes well for you...
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Laura,
I know what you mean about a big age gap, my son is 8 and will be nearly 9 by the time this one arrives. Hes so excited though as hes always been on about a brother or sister but until the last few years I said i wouldnt have anymore because I had such a traumatic birth with him.
Now I cant wait to have this little one. Still worry about the birth though but trying to put it to the back of my mind for a while.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back