Never turn your back

Mamafy

Reaction score
This morning, it being Easter of course :lol: We ran up and I gave the lo's their Easter eggs. I'd got Joe a Thomas Melamine Breakfast set (bowl, spoon and cup) and got Katie a Peppa pig one.

I put eggs on to boil for their brekkie and put them in their chairs. Katie was nicely strapped in her booster looking at her egg all shiny in Pink foil, told her she wasn't to eat it until after brekkie.

One of our friends popped in and I put the kettle on, chatted for 10 minutes till the eggs were ready. I took the mashed eggs down to the table and atie had ate 3/4 of her egg :shock::rofl:

Joe was good and hadn't touched his :lol:

So never turn your back, she still ate her egg and toast though :lol:

Bless her!! At least she ate her breakfast eh :)

And at least this isn't a 'poo' related incident which seems to be a theme this weekend, I was wondering when I saw the title (phew)! xx

:rofl: i thought it was poo related tooooo!

Rosie had 5 chocolate buttons before her breakfast - she shovelled them in all at the same time as if I was going to take them back! She also ate all of her breakfast too!

:rofl: :rofl:

better than when I turned my back this morning in the rush to get ready for church.......,he was brushing his teeth with the bog brush! Good job I bleeched it last night

better than when I turned my back this morning in the rush to get ready for church.......,he was brushing his teeth with the bog brush! Good job I bleeched it last night

:shock:

:rofl:

Maybe he needed a really good brush after eating that waxy crayon!

:rofl: You've got a right tearaway on your hands :lol:

Ahh the joys of easter :)

and :shock: @ bog brush teeth xx

nah you need to concentrate on making number 6 mamafy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member