never felt so ill

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi guys well im definetly back and hope you havent missed me to much :D

Well i was feeling sick the other day and that was it but today i havent stopped being sick :puke: (sorry if tmi) i feel so drained for the last few days iv done a 12 and 14 hour shift with only an hours break :talkhand: im so shattered now :sleep: :sleep:

:hug: x x

Hi

Hope you start to feel better i felt sick from day one its no fun.
Hang in there wont be long itll it goes away :hug:
Katrina

drinking almost flat 7up really cold out of the fridge helped my nausea....other than that - eating little an often of exactly what you fancy...
im only just getting over my nausea..been 5 days without any and been able to eat properly ! its heaven lol
nausea is defo worse when youre feeling really tired too, try to take it easy hun :)

aww hun, hope the sickness passes soon and you feel better
take care

sarah

aaawww honey you have my sympathy...flat coke is a good one too...doctrs recommend it...bxox

thanks guys for that will try that if it happens again i feel back to normal again hope it doesnt come on and off :oops:

:hug:

I have never felt so bad ass i have done this past week. I have had a continous migraine and vomiting. My doctor said that if it didnt go i would have to be hospitalised. The migraine has gone but i still have a head ache. I havent been able to eat anything and everything i drank i was just sick. I feel quite weak still, they say that after 12 weeks it gets better i hope so because at 9 weeks im just counting the days as i cant cope anymore.

I haven't started feeling sick yet but I'm not looking forward to it. Last time I was pg the only thing that helped even slightly was ginger biscuits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back