Im so tired but cant sleep

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I know im only 5 weeks pregnant but im finding it difficult to sleep for the last three nights ive woke up at 12 and then cant get back to sleep until after 1.30 then this morning i was up again at 3 and fell back to sleep at about 5 and then had to get up with my LO at 6. I have been completely shattered today, is anyone else having trouble sleeping? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. I am exactly the same. I wake at about 1:30 to go to the loo and then can't get back to sleep until I don;'t know when. It's really hard as it impacts on me the next day at work. Hopefully it will get better soon!

How far gone are you kandle?
I never felt like this with Adam, i got home from work and was falling asleep before my 2 year old x x

I was like this when I first found out (about 2 weeks) ago but it seems to have settled now and I'm sleeping through or only going for a quick wee and then straight back off again. I'm sure it will settle down hun - sending you a big :hug: as it's so frustrating lying there awake thinking I'm tired and should be asleep! x

Im off to bed now, fingers crossed i will get a little bit more sleep tonight x x

Yeah I've been having some sleep problems too. I slept really well last night though. Hope It continues. And I hope it passes for you soon

Night night :) x x x x

Hey, thought this was just me, don;t remember it last time round but then I am a bit older now and probs have memory failure! Keep waking up for a wee, feeling really hot then cold when get back in bed and can't drop off again. First thought when the alarm goes off is how long til I can sleep again lol. Hope this hurries up and goes away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back