Never drinking coffee ever again!

handbagqueen

Reaction score
I'm such an idiot. :doh: I had a real coffee yesterday at around 4pm, someone told me it takes 8 hours for caffeine to kick in which I never believed- I do now!
At`midnight I was wired! I'd gone to bed at about 11.45 when Lily woke up AGAIN (she's currently winding me up by waking every half hour when I've put her to bed, lasting until I go to bed) and I was awake until 3am :bored: :bored:

Luckily my dh was up getting ready to go to work so he let me sleep for half an hour as Lily was WIDE AWAKE at 3am with no signs of tiredness. I'm guessing the bloody coffee got through to her too. I finally managed to get her to sleep until 6.30 and then woke up to stupid snow which I hate. Grrrr, today is going to be a poo day.

Awwww :hug:

Don't forget though this is the time for the 4 month growth spurt and also maybe a bit of teething happening somewhere (though not that you can see atm). Her waking and being restless may be connected. Galen's growth spurt lasted about 3 weeks or more. Mind you, his seemed to start from when he was about 3 1/2 months old :roll:

awwww hun i made the same mistake at xmas!!
i had real coffee and jack was up till 1am!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:
we will learn from our mistakes :lol:

ugh, i feel you hun, i havnt had any form of caffiene since i found out i was pregnant. then for the first time i had some dark chocolate saturday night, and i was awake till 5am!!!!! what was worse is i was SO tired, just couldnt sleep. not a mistake ill make again for a long time thats for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back