Netto Rant!!!

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
I went into Netto last week and picked up an offers leaflet. It was for this week starting Monday. On the last page there were baby products. A stage 2 car seat for £24.99! I had to get it! Far to good an offer to pass on! So 9am Monday morning i went into Netto to get one as i know they don't always stock alot of stuff. Wandered round and there wasn't any. I asked a guy and he immediately asked for my name and number as they hadn't arrived yet. He would call and let me know. I asked him if he had a rough idea and he said "Could be today, could be wednesday, could be never!"

Ok. I walked out the shop. Yesterday i was in town so wandered back that way to see if any were in. No. I again just asked a lady as i thought, don't ask you don't get. She called someone else down who told me Wednesday they'd be arriving.
Fair enough, at least i know know when i can get on. I just cannot afford to pay much more than the £25.

Drove up there today, third time lucky. Wandered round the shop. Nothing. Went and asked another guy as i had been told they'd be in today. He just said "Not here" I asked him if they were likely to arrive. His response "No!" Turned around and just walked off! I thought it was really quite rude. I was about to say "Ok thanks" just being polite but he just said no and left.

So i have been told 3 different things this week alone. And you have to pay for parking at our Netto! I went in there today with the hope they had saved me a fortune as money is so tight! Instead it's cost us at least 2 trips in fuel!

Rant Over! Lol

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
next time ask to see the manager and complain hun,i mean its not as though you have cash and time on your hands is it and if there on he leaflet then they should be there surely :think:

Bugger! Just order a boring black one from there! I reserved it so OH can pick it up after work tomorrow!
He wouldn't let me have pink anyway! But i wish i saw the £20 one!!!

can you just reserve the £20 one and only collect that :)

hehe, I don't think we'll get the pink one either. But i might get the £20 one :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back