nesting

trixipaws

Reaction score
lately i'v been doing little chores that i dont normally do with the rest of the housework (like taking stuff out of drawers and cleaning inside the drawers!) - is this "nesting"?

I think so Trixipaws :) Just enjoy it (but don't over do things!)

Yup, you're nesting... just try to avoid the major jobs, like repainting the shelves or tiling floors! (I did both, put down cork tiles and painted shelves when I was eight months pregnant with my first - until I was caught redhanded by my mother in law! She was furious :x :x :x

I was only twenty three then and had a hell of a lot more energy than with this one at forty one - it would be nice to have the energy and agility to paint my toenails! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

Sounds like you are nesting! Can I give you my address - perhaps you could sort out our kitchen cupboards!!!!

LBxx

ive been nesting since 1st trimester :lol:

and the place still doesnt look any better :lol:

I wish the nesting instinct could be passed to others! That sure would make life easier! :rotfl:

Hi

Sure sounds like yoru nesting ive been the same way the last few days
Katrina

Your definitely nesting! just dont do what i did and clean the bathroom 8 times a day and rip the kitchen apart scrubbing it all!
Can get obsessive, if you dont want your nesting instinct pass it over to me? my kitchen is a tip and im currently moving as well lol :D

When u finish yours can you come over to mine :D , I definitely can do with some help here :oops: I am completely opposite from you or even my normal self, I can't even be bother to cook :oops:

I have got the bug also, i finish work saturday so goodness knows what i will be like then. :? i don't know why i bother sometimes as Elliot is right behind me messing it up bless him :D

Can I be next in line to help you all with your nesting.....my place could do with an overhaul :D

as i was induced i never got round to nesting so mine would be a great place to start :D

Pass someof it over my way, i wish i had the heart and energy to clean!

Nesting instinct come on!

The day before Jacob was born, I cleaned my cooker spotlessly. The day he was born I scrubbed the bathroom ... sounds to me like LO is going to here soon, good luck hun :D

Xxx

Im forever tidying these days i cant seem to help myself any tiny little piece of dust gets me going and once i start i cant stop.

The whole second half of my pregnancy i've been a tidying freak.

SO how will i know when the nesting instinct kicks in......

Lau
x

I know I cleaned all my skirting boards the week the MW was due, but generally dislike cleaning, really don't want to get too 'nesty', the washing is enough for me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back