• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nesting

TheHolster

Reaction score
Oh my god...Im really starting to panic about what we need and whether we've forgotten something we need and got this urge to make everything ready NOW!!!!!

I think I've taken nesting to another level here!! lol

Im also panicking about whether he's going to be early and what if we dont have it all done by then or what if we havent bought everything we need!!!

I think Im going a little bit insane here!! :-?

I think it's a 30 week thing hun as I have it too!! I had some pain around my back the other night and thought OMG what if this is it?? We are not ready!! It wasn't though- think it was just wind!! x

I rewashed and reironed EVERYTHING for baby last week! And have been hoovering and cleaning lots too! Also keep making and remaking lists! Lol x

I've wrote a list of what i have got
In third tri saying think I'm Missing something you can compare what you have to what I have and let me know if you have anything extra coz I still feel like I'm Missing something lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phew! Glad its not just me!!!

Evie, Ive had a look at your list, wow, thats alot of stuff! lol

I put it in word and then deleted all the bits I KNOW that ive already got and kept the bits I cant remember whether we've got or not and Im gonna check it all off this afternoon!

Im sure being pregnant has turned me in to some obessive crazy lady! lol

I put it in word and then deleted all the bits I KNOW that ive already got and kept the bits I cant remember whether we've got or not and Im gonna check it all off this afternoon!

Wait until baby arrives-then the obsessive craziness really starts! Lol x

:rotfl: I just did most of it in one week had quite a bit saved up from my other two as well and my mum bought me a biz of cosmetics and dummy clips and little things other bits we have just picked up on are weekly shop x

Wait until baby arrives-then the obsessive craziness really starts! Lol x

Oh dear....my poor other half!!

Im bad enough already, let alone after baby's here! :shock: hehe xx

hehe, just wanted to share this...a friend of mine just drove me to the hospital to have an ecg heart monitor removed and as we were sitting in the car chatting, I was explaining how I really should be resting today as Im off work because Ive been feeling rubbish and randomly came out with
"Do I rest or do I nest?" ... it had him in stitches bless him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back