Nesting Like Mad!!!!

evajo

Reaction score
I haven't stopped! I've cleaned my carpets, sorted kids rooms - washed scrubbed and cleaned everything in sight and have a huge mental list of things to do in my head! Has anyone else been doing this? Can't decide if its because its cooler or because babe is only a few weeks away - and am trying to convince myself that this bubs will be early!

Definitly nesting! I cant wait for mine to kick in - I still have zero energy levels! x

That's so exciting! Probably a little someone trying to tell you something. . . X

Definitly nesting! I cant wait for mine to kick in - I still have zero energy levels! x

Exactly how I feel Erin, I have so much I want to do but I just cant do it at the moment, its getting me down! I see things everywhere that I need to tidy/clean/sort!

I really do hope it means babes will be here sooner rather than later - just sat down after another hour of "nesting" my OH thinks its great!!!!! I have to say he has suprised me too - he was rubbish with first three - probably because he was working 7 days a week 362 days a year - no joke - where as now he works from home and is about more. Keep reminding myself to tell him how helpful he is being, i do hope he is more involved with this LO from an earlier age - Ohhh I'm getting soooooo excited!

And i will say i had zero energy up until monday and knoe it is unstoppable so hopefully you'll be having a boost soon x

i'm hoping mines going 2 strat kicking in now as 2moro's my 1st proper day o maternity leave. :)

Good for you i bet you've made mental lists of all the things you want to do too - don't forget to relax too!

I was nesting, but then after a few hours I get so bloomin tired, and its annoying cos Im still thinking in my head about everything I wanna do but I just havent got the energy!!

I never nested with my daughter i was too knackered and this time iv had nesting times where iv randomly cleaned the bathroom shower door or thought i really have to do that and done it but i just cant move half the time so i dunno if i will get a full nesting thing or not this time x

Im in the process of moving into my own house (Me.. My almost 2year old and bump... good luck beth!) and id be soo greatful if the nesting instinct came when im sorted there :thumbup: :D haha

And, iv heard cleaning floors can help spur on labour??
Even though.... iv only got two tiled floors in the house :wall2: they will be spotless!!!!
xxx

my nesting is more getting the house sorted then cleaning I hate everything been out buying new rugs wallpaper etc every room just looks a mess to me even the garden just had new turf layed and im out there watering the lift out of it at 5;30am like a mad lady lol. I think im driving my o/h nuts tho as I keep fingding more jobs I need him to do everything I can I have been doing myself painted all the garden walls and fenches the other day my mother went mad lol I cant help it I did it done xx

I know what you mean. When I can see something needs doing, it just niggles at me, I cant possibly wait for OH to do it. I would end up pouncing on him as soon as he comes home from work and demanding a long list of jobs gets done! He'd murder me!

Im getting quite impatient cos there is a really deep cupboard in LOs room which we have half built shelves in for storage. All the storage boxes are out in LOs room and Ive cleaned out the boxes and reorgfanised and labeled them. I just need the shelves in to finish the job then I can hoover the room and get the finishing touches done. So Im just waiting :coffee:

My OH actually had a mini nervous break down because i have pushed him so hard the last few months with the house sorting thing :( bless his cottons

i think it because now the house is sorted we have this van project to do, hes just not getting a break ever

Mind you, when the child is here i think i will be the one not getting a break!

tell him to consider it training for when the baby arrives :rofl:

I love this nesting stuff :)
I laid new flooring in my kitchen last night :D Good bye yucky silly carpet!
I clean constantly which is really out of character for me.
OH! if you're nesting I advise buying Flash with Febreeze cause it's totally amazing. I'm obsessed with the smell! Gotta be the blue one though

I love this nesting stuff :)
I laid new flooring in my kitchen last night :D Good bye yucky silly carpet!
I clean constantly which is really out of character for me.
OH! if you're nesting I advise buying Flash with Febreeze cause it's totally amazing. I'm obsessed with the smell! Gotta be the blue one though
haha I keep doing the kicken tops with it when they dont even need doing just so I can smell it, and also like shake and vac I cant stop myself last night when the kids had gone to bed i covered all the rugs down stairs and just sat there smelling away didnt hoover it up till this morning I think ive gone nutty.

it's amazing what pregnancy does to your nose :lol:
I use febreeze on my kitchen tops, cooker, cupboard fronts, floors, windows... you name it it gets cleaned with it!!!

I remember my nana told me she was addicted to the smell of some cleaning product and she swears when my uncle was born she could smell it off the waters :rotfl:

he mustve been a very clean baby, imagine, febreeze amniotic fluid!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back