Nervous

Well luckily not long after I posted he woke up, we had a feed and went. Turns out the piece of paper in my red book had the wrong address for the baby group so again it was an older baby group! The lady who ran it came over and gave me a timetable of all the stuff they do (dunno why my HV didn't) and turns out then baby, baby group is even closer to my house!

I'm gonna have a look today and plan next week.

I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder from carrying the bloody car seat as groups all have a stupid no buggy rule so I have to leave my chassis outside! We're having a pj day today and OH finishes early on Fridays. Might go for a walk tho tomorrow.

Can't believe your hv didn't give you correct info, can you imagine if you'd caught taxi or bus!!

Baby groups have a no pram rule WTF !! Sorry to be blunt but why?? I certainly won't be leaving mine outside for some scrot to steal!!!

Xx

Cant believe your HV gave u the wrong timetable! Hope next week is more successful.
We have a no chasis rule in the building for the baby group we go to so we leave them outside. The group is in the grounds of a primary school so safe. u can buy/take a bike lock if worried about it getting stolen?

Good old 'health and safety'!

The first one I went to they were outside in a shed, the second they were inside in a corridor. The thing is tho is I'm 4 ft 11 and not the strongest in the world, so carrying the carseat with a baby in and my changing bag is a struggle but if that's what they want that's up to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back