meeting mums

fran_23

Reaction score
i've been talking to a couple of mummies from netmums, and i'm meeting one of them for coffee 2mo, her baby is 3 days older than Hayden! i'm a bit nervous..dunno why!!
Anyway i'm just gonna go its gotta be far less scary than going to a mother & baby group!

Good for you :D , its good to meet other mums, makes everything seem so much more normal. Hope you have a lovely day.

Hope you have a nice day, dont be shocked if she ends up being very different from you. iv met a few and at first sight i think no way we wont get on but they end up being lovely
iv met all different kinds of people since having kids. i dont go on first looks any more like i did :roll:

and dont be anoyed if you end up not getting on, i had a few bad experiences meeting strange people ect but you get there in the end and meet some one you really like...

make sure you let us no how i goes :dance:

dionne said:
Hope you have a nice day, dont be shocked if she ends up being very different from you. iv met a few and at first sight i think no way we wont get on but they end up being lovely
iv met all different kinds of people since having kids. i dont go on first looks any more like i did :roll:

and dont be anoyed if you end up not getting on, i had a few bad experiences meeting strange people ect but you get there in the end and meet some one you really like...

i know what you mean - nicki & duds are right weirdos :shhh: :moon: only kidding girls!!!!! Please dont put me under your patio nicki :lol:

hope you enjoy yourself - its weird cos you feel like you know people already when you have never even met. sure you'll have a good time, even if you only talk babies you'll always have that in common.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yey good for you fran... cant wait to here what happened... I have had a few emails from netmums but there babies are really old and I am scared too!!! haha xxxx

Hi girls, the lady called to cancel as her son has been up all night with bad wind and shes knackered! but we're going for a walk round the park near my house 2moro so i'll let you know how it goes :)

damn her silly son haha!! good luck for tomorrow then, at least with a walk if you dont like her you can say you have cramp or something and need to go home!!! haha xxx

lmao :rotfl: she seems quite nice she actually has 2 her older son is gonna be at nursery, on the phone she was quite funny! so it should be fine but yeah good o have the old cramp trick at hand eh :wink:

xxx

Em78 said:
dionne said:

i know what you mean - nicki & duds are right weirdos :shhh: :moon: only kidding girls!!!!! Please dont put me under your patio nicki :lol:

hope you enjoy yourself - its weird cos you feel like you know people already when you have never even met. sure you'll have a good time, even if you only talk babies you'll always have that in common.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm digging you cheeky bint :moon:

How did you get on Fran?

well it went well, dunno what i was nervous about, she was lovely her son is 4 days older than hayden but haydens bigger (hes getting to be a lil brute) and her first son is 3..very cute she also brought her dog who was a cutie! had a nice walk and her son played in the playground for a bit got to have a little chat and it was quite a nice day! :)

i'm gonna meet up with her and another mum shes met from netmums before whos a midwife next week..so thats good!
oh yeah hayden also had his BCG today..he screamed the clinic down! lol
xxxx

Glad it went well Fran. :D

Loving your avator piccie, you'll have to post some more Hayden pics soon, he's such a cutie!

thanks girls :)

i'd love to post some new pics but my cameras broken :( i got that one off my sisters phone..its an attempt to catch hayden smiling! lol

glad it all went well. oooo midwife on hand very handy!! haha

did you find yourself compairing hayden!! haha.... i said to my friend the other day that ellis had a bigger winky then all the other babies at the clinc haha!!!!

hows hayden today after his jabs?

xxx

haha yeah you cant help but compare, not in a nasty way!
hes fine just fed him and his newest thing is to kick me in the boobs while i feed him! :rotfl:

hes fine, he had his BCG and the nurse said they dont really get a temp or go a bit off colour with that one so thats good.

xxx

Hey ! lol :moon:

Glad you had a good time fran
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111