nervous now!

titch

Reaction score
OMG I was lying on my side in bed last night and baby made a massive squirm and then I felt loads of movement on my side, the shape of my bump made me think baby had gone transverse. :shock: He's been cephalic for over a month so Im bricking it now!!! Im just waiting for my breakfast to kick in so he starts moving again, then Ill be able to work out how he's lying. Got midwife at 9.45am and really worried that if hes transverse at my 38 week check Im gonna be in a consultants office before I can blink!

**bounces on ball furiously**

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2: OH NO! Lets hope not, and he was just having a good wriggle around! Keep active till you get to the midwife. Let us know how it goes. Got my fingers crossed for you x

thanks erin, Im thinking of hoovering, even tho I did it less than 24 hrs ago, just to get moving. Although I think we all know Im gonna stay of PF until I have to go and get dressed ready for midwife!!!

:) Hoovering would be alot more positive but sod it!

I had hiccups more to the side last night as I lay in bed, Im hoping that baby is still head down but was just on its side. This morning though I think its all ok, time will tell. Im sure you will be fine Tiny, I look forward to your update later today, my appointment with the midwife is at 4pm x

ah youve got the whole day to wait! poor you!

Whenever my LO gets hiccups I feel it on the side, and I know hes been cephalic for a long time. I think its cos the back twitches more and the back should be up the side of your bump (as long as head is at the bottom!!!)

Let us know how you get on tiny. I hope bubs is behaving in there xc

Thats a good sign for me then! I tell you what, this is where all the worry begins with children - inside! It only gets worse too and will probably never go away :lol: x

Aww i hope its not baby turned! My little man seems to make movements everywhere and sometimes it feels as though hes transverse but i think its just him pushing his legs and arms out so maybe its your baby doing this too. Not long till you find out tho :) Nervous waiting tho, iv had alot of pressure down low today but got to wait till thursday to see if hes head down or its his bum again x

i think thats my worst nigt mare a keep panicking that its happened to me 2. lets hope not ay keep us updated x

Hope all is OK tiny and baby is in the right position for you!!! xxxx

PHEW!!!!

He's still cephalic! :yay:

still not engaged at all. Going to be referred to consultant next week if hes not moving towards my pelvis by then. We've bought more time! Midwife seems to think its a sign Ill go overdue :wall:

Brilliant! So pleased for you - send some head down dust over East a little! :lol:

:dust: hope it works, think the winds blowing in your direction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back