Nervous for scan. =\

MrsTopher

Reaction score
We've got our anomaly scan on Friday and trying my best not to worry but anxiety is starting to kick in now as it will be the first time they have opportunity to check for the coarctation that we've got to be aware for. =\ I know its good theyre checking straight away but I can't help but worry. They don't know how likely it is to be hereditary and I'm trying not to worry too much in front of OH as he goes down the 'it's my fault if it does have it' route and I don't want him feeling bad!

Don't suppose any of you have had anything similar? How long will be in there on average? X

I have not had my scan yet, but I am increased risk of spina bifida and I am beginning to worry as well.

Hope all goes alright.

I didn't have any increased risks to check for, but I was in and out within 20 minutes :)
It'll be fine :) xx

I have not had my scan yet, but I am increased risk of spina bifida and I am beginning to worry as well.

Hope all goes alright.

When's your scan hun? You'll have to let us al know how you get on! I'm sure were worrying fkr no reason but its the most precious little person in the world in there!!! X

My scan is two weeks today. I am only a slight increase (2%) because I am taking medication for epilepsy.

I agree it is the most important precious little gift and I want it to be all fine.

I'm sure you'll be fine hun! Sail thru no worries! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back