Negative HPTs, but period has yet to make an appearance

helioio

Reaction score
So, I really didn't have any reason to believe I would become pregnant this month as my bf and I used condoms, and none of the times seemed to be near ovulation. In fact, I wasn't even sure if I had ovulated.

However, on Day 26 of my cycle I experienced what I thought was the beginning of my period. It was light spotting. I was flushed and oddly warm and clumsy and I remarked that "I am not right today," and my boyfriend asked me "Are you pregnant?"

I continued to wear pads in anticipation of the bleeding becoming heavier, but gave up at CD 29 when I realized it wasn't happening. I started to panic then because I know Implantation Bleeding can be one of the first signs of pregnancy.

My symptoms are as follows:
• Feeling strangely warm all of the time, my cheeks are frequently flushed or feel that way
• Dizziness
• Sensitivity to smells
• The feeling that my uterus is... pulsating? and feeling bloated
• Sore throat
• Lower back pain

I took HPTs on cycle days 30, 31, and 32 — all negative
I scheduled an appointment to get a blood test, but it's not until next week :clock:
My boyfriend is acting like maybe there is a chance that my period will still come, but given my symptoms I am doubtful. I think he's in De Nile

Plz help, I'm not crazy right? Am I prejnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back