• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

negative - devastated

MicheLou

Reaction score
I was so sure this month. I really was. I had all the symptoms, even so much as creamy CM today CD 28 my AF due date. My bbs are sore and I never get that with AF so what's going on!

I tested this morning with a cheap ebay test and came back negative. Really believing that I was and didn't believe the cheap test I did a first responce and that's negative. I can't believe it although I should - the month I fell pregnant with my first I didn't have any symptoms, the month before that I had all the syptoms and again I was devasted. I should have learned my lesson and not got my hopes up but you just don't think your body can be so cruel as to give you signs then nothing.. and in my case I have a late AF too.

Absolutely gutted

aww hun dont give up hope it just might be to early to pick it up on the tests
wait a couple days :)
manda xx

yes babes, dont give up hope just yet :hug: :hug:

sending you heaps of babydust

x x x x

:hug: :hug: It's not over till the witch arrives so their is still a chance. :pray: Like Manda224 says maybe you tested too early for test to pick up, test again in a couple of days. :hug: :hug:

oh hun =[ :hug:
dont let it get you down 2 much...theres always next month n besides yoou can have lots of fun trying! :lol:
wait a couple of days and test again...it might just be a bit too early! il keep my fingers crossed! xxxx

It may just be too early Hon, try again in a few days.

Sus xx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

i was 4 days late before i got a positive...its not over yet. good luck :pray:

Thanks for the replies. Still no AF. I feel wierd. I i unusual for me to be late. Yested again this morning with FMU and negative. Pain in boobs is decreasing more than anything and my areolas are darkening all the time. I'm refusing to believe that I am pregnant because I don't think I am plus the test would show I was, i'm just getting so many conflicting signals from my body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back