need your support xxxx

alisarose

Reaction score
as some of you know i lost my 3 mth old son in march due to him never getting any of the tests he should have, weve started a campaign looking for better prenatal care, care during labour and for infants. we are launching the campaign mid august with an album wit a variety of artists of worked wit over the years, we have made a promo video on youtube for wat is going to be the first single, please take a look and let me know wat you think xxx

please take a look at the video for the first single off The "Seriously?" Album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbzhaUbQD7A

there is a warning as there is a scene in it that some people may find upsetting, in the 3rd verse right after the line "craigavon in the county of armagh". i would really like some feedback. xxxx

im sorry for your loss and will take a look at the link now!

oh hun, i am so so sorry for your loss. i am new to this site and never knew. the video is great, and yes, it is very upsetting, it brought me to tears. i don't really know what else to say other than once again i am sorry for your loss, and i wish you every success in your campaign... something really really does need to be done about this. lots of love and hugs to you and your family... xxx

I didn't know - i'm so sorry :(

Even lying in his coffin his was such a sweet looking baby and i'm sorry you lost him.

What was his cause of death and which tests did he not receive that he should have which would have avoided his death?

Babies die more often than people care to think about and it is always devastating but if you are going to lay blame, i prefer to know specifics.

I love the song in the video but some of the images i find a bit too random in an attempt to be too literal with the words in the songs.

I would like more pics of Thomas and his family - the last half of the video was much better in terms of images.

I really hope you find some resolution in your aims - it's a good cause :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back