• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need Your Advice

Flossy82

Reaction score
Im sorry ladies if this is in the wrong place so feel free to move it but im not sure why i keep getting this i was in sainsbury's in the que at the checkout and i come over all funny again i tend to go really lightheaded and my legs and arms go numb and occasionaly i get the sweats on and it feel like im going to pass out it seems to happen also if ive been standing for to long. Ive never had this before i remeber having it when pregnant with frankie but never before then. Any i deas as to what or why it keeps on happening? :?

Flossy82 said:
Im sorry ladies if this is in the wrong place so feel free to move it but im not sure why i keep getting this i was in sainsbury's in the que at the checkout and i come over all funny again i tend to go really lightheaded and my legs and arms go numb and occasionaly i get the sweats on and it feel like im going to pass out it seems to happen also if ive been standing for to long. Ive never had this before i remeber having it when pregnant with frankie but never before then. Any i deas as to what or why it keeps on happening? :?

it may be numerous things that i can think of. Your best bet is to go and see your doctor and he/she will take a blood test and check you out.

Off the top of my head I would say blood pressure or panic attack, but as budge said best to see your doctor :hug:

I used to suffer panic attacks and the symptoms you're describing sound very similar.

Get your GP to check you over :hug:

Low blood pressure or low blood sugar? Definately worth mentioning to your gp though as it could be lots of different things :)

i get blackouts sometimes and can fall to ground and pass out for like 1min and i wake up and it feels like i bee out for hours.

mines sorted to do with epilepsy the theater said well they think it is. i asked them when i was going to be sewn up cause of the tear i got when i had Emily. cause he mentioned epilepsy and i said no but realizing what he said i told him when they took me down there on the bed :cheer: dunno if yours is like that tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back