I need to have a quick moan

Melly+2

Reaction score
Its fooking quater past 3 and im in agony typing here, My period cramps are fooking crippling tonight ive never had them this bad before, they are so bad that i have got the runs too (sorry tmi) I just wanna be able to sleep but im running to the loo every 5 mins:( Can i have a hug please

:hug:

rum toddy!! knocks me flat out when it comes to period pains

hope you managed to sleep hun :hug:

thanks everyone, i ended up going to bed shortly after i posted but i am now up at 8.30 again never ending :)

hope you are better today.

I know exactly how you are feeling as mine started last night too :(

ive not even come on yet either hopefully not long now :cry:

aw babe I know how you feel, my AF cramps are crippling too.....ive been taken 2 casualty on more than one occasion because ive been in so much pain I cant talk properly to explain its not an emergency but AF cramps!

Its called dysmenorreah (sp?) and is basically a cycle of tension and pain.

You feel the first niggles and think "uh oh, this is gonna hurt" so you become very tense, and your abdominal muscles being so tense makes the pain worse, which makes you tense more, and so it goes on and on and on...

I think the key is to relax the muscles, though I know thats sometimes easier said then done, and the last thing you can do when in that much pain is try and relax, so I find taking a couple of nurofen plus and curling up on the sofa with a hot water bottle really helps. If that doesnt work I'll take a couple more so they knock me out and just sleep it off lol

I really do know how you feel babe and hope your feeling loads better today :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
i had really really painful period pains a couple of years ago (never have them bad tbh) and it got so bad i was crying my eyes out and couldnt even get up off the floor, i had to crawl round it was bloody awful!!!

i hope you feel better soon babes :hug:

awww w3ow guys thankyou so much for the replies, ive never been like that beforeso it was a shock to the system i tell ya but i seem to be ok now, my af hasnt come yet and thats wierd but give it a couple of days heheevil af hurting so much :hug:

stop your wingeing melanie ... just have a good fart and be done with it ... that should help hehe, just kidding hun i really do feel for you i had them bad before having Alfie and it isnt nice is it hun, chill on the sofa put a film on and eat loads of chocolate etc :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back