Need to slow down

Bee7

Reaction score
I've had the busiest two days ever! On Friday it was my birthday and i spent the whole day visiting the OH, shopping with friends and going out for a meal with my family. Yesterday i was at a wedding from about midday til 11pm and after that a couple of people wanted to go to a few bars! I stupidly agreed to go and spent a painful 45 minutes being pushed, hugged/shouted at by drunk people and having beer spilled all over my pale pink dress. Finally admitted defeat and ended up walking back to my car alone, in the rain, in tears which i think was a mixture of exhaustion, frustration with not being able to do all the things i used to do and annoyance at my friends for expecting me to be able to do all the things i used to do!

Had a long, long sleep and now decided that i really need to start taking it easy. I have to accept that my life/body is changing and that i can't keep up with my friends and my old lifestyle. I feel sad that i'll be missing out on things but i have to think about my health and more importantly, baby's welfare. I plan to do nothing today other than eat some birthday cake and watch Xfactor in bed. Rock n roll :p xxx

Awww Hun, take it easy today, I'm finding it really hard to keep up as well, after work and at weekend all I want to do is sleep!! It will be so worth it thou, and hopefully in a few weeks we should start to feel bit more alive xx xx

Ooh I wouldnt worry too much honey - seven days after i found out me and the oh moved house! I am also working six days a week and spent the seventh week of my pregnancy crying and arguing with no slepp lol, poor baby :( xxxx

Aww hunny your not going to miss out as you can still see your mates you just need to give yourself time too!
I've not moved from the sofa all day today!! As I know I've got a very busy week coming up. You just have to balance everything but importantly give yourself rest!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back