Need to scream or cry!

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
Just a general rant about work ha.....One of the woman has put her notice in (this is the second time around...she left last year and they re employed her in jan this year) She is now making everyone elses life at work difficult at every oppotunity....I have just asked for next week off as my OH has 2 weeks off starting mon and my boss said "I will have to check if ....... can cover" Every hol she has I cover her shifts. She only wants to work 16 hours but never told the boss that when she took the job back on so she sneakily cancels patients on her shift and re arranges them onto other shifts! It all came to a head last week when one pf the other woman got it in the neck for her mistakes! So this woman has told the boss she can now only work 16 hours and gave her notice to finish in a months time. I know this probably doesnt sound like a big deal to you but I cant go into detail beacause of patient confidentiality. But She is just getting her own way over everybody else.....all 3 other staff are looking for new jobs! I wish I had the cash to start my maternity leave on the 7th aug as this job is really starting to get me down. I stopped taking anti depressants 6 weeks ago as I felt well enough to come off them and I really dont want to take a step back by getting stressed about this job as I dont wanna put my babies health at risk....I feel like picking my bag up and walking out!

Sorry Its so long ladies I just need a rant!

S
xx

I hope your feeling better after having a rant! I think work always feels worse when you know your going on maternity leave. I have my scan picture stuck to my computer so when my boss from hell is becoming too much all I have to do is look up and remember why I'm here and putting up with it and it'll be do worth it for the paid time off with LO! Keep ranting and getting it off your chest! It's good for youx

Thanks hun......I cant wait to go on my maternity leave 10 weeks! But I still have 2 weeks hol to take aswell.....well if I get the bloody chance to!

S
xx

Aw a little.....still no bloody word on my hols yet! Hope your well today pinky.

S
xx

Aw thats a bit crappy... im keeping my hols to use before Mat leave starts so i can leave earlier :) im so looking forward to the end of October now.

How far along are you? i cant see your ticker.

xx

Ive just put a new ticker on didnt realise that 1 wasnt working haha can you see it now? Im 26+3. If I dont get a weeks hol im gona use the rest of my hols before mat leave so that would give me 8 weeks left in this hell hole haha.

S
xx

ahhh pinkprincess23, i really feel for you in kinda same situation myself. What profession you in? xx

nurse on a stroke unit, its extra stress thats not needed for you, have u spoken to your manager? x

its working now. Your a whole month ahead of me. i bet you cant wait :)

Aw...i hope you get your time off you want. I live in sunderland but work in Peterlee.
x

Its the manager thats part of the problem! Its a family run business so the owner is the boss!

S
xx

We gona make a start on the nursery awww I cant wait to see it finished.

S
xx

Aw that would be lovely :) i think im painting my nursery soon, but only because i wasnt the small room out the way and then there is just my bedroom to decorate.

Have you already picked a colour and furniture?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back