• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need to know if this is any good asap...

lozzi

Reaction score
....my mum is picking me up a new thermometer as mine has broken!!! :x (of all the days!!!)

Has anyone got/had one of these?

3761023A66UC293119X.jpg

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... OMETER.htm

Is it any good?

m mum is gonna get me one if its ok...

Thanks in advance

yeah its good and its the one the surgery uses :D

lozzi said:
sam96031 said:

i was looking at that one too, is it any good?

i have this one as well...its great as the end heats up so u get a correct inner ear temo reading....and docs use them as well so thy must be good..ive never had any problems and always find it reliable..would never trust anythign else

ive just got the braun thingy, but to avoid being in this situatoin again im gettin a second.

Has anyone used this

100-0174F.jpg

tommee tippee Multi-Use Thermometer

apparently you can do food forehead bath etc...

its half price too...

hun i had tyhat one and it was completely useless sorry but never gave an accurate reading and always was about 2 degrees under wat emma actually was

sam96031 said:
hun i had tyhat one and it was completely useless sorry but never gave an accurate reading and always was about 2 degrees under wat emma actually was
defo not get that then!!!!!

stick wit me braun lol

sam96031 said:
yeah defo think i wasted £25 on it :shock:

Same here! We bought it a couple of weeks ago and we tried it a couple of times on me and OH and it just gives a different reading every time! I will take my temperature, then take it again, immediately, and it gives a different reading! :shock: Got it from Argos, thinking of taking it back! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back