Need some help girls!

Miracle babe

Reaction score
I've heard that there is a baby monitor that you can get which has a sensor that goes under the mattress which alerts you if the baby stops breathing. I'm really interested in this but I'm not sure where to look. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
Thanks girls
xxxx
Stace

The one I would reccomend is the Tommee Tippee Ultimate reasurance monitor. It's a quite pricey at £100, but well worth it's weight in gold.
Click Here for the product details. You can also get them in larger Tesco stores (like the 24hr ones - give yours a call to see fi they stock them).

Hope that helps hun, this is the one Damien uses and I wouldn't be without it.

I bought the one which Sami recommends last week from my local Tesco's, and it was on offer at £79.99. The offer runs until the end of the week I think.

There's a tommee tippee one in argos for 54.99. Not sure if its the same as Sami and Tankett have got.

It's a different one. The one in Argos is the Monitor 6 which Tommee Tippee don't make anymore. The one that Sami and I have is the Ultimate. Not sure what the difference is though (apart from £45)! :roll:

Aww once again girls you come to my rescue...you lot are stars. Thank you so much, am going to take a look at the one in Tesco first :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back