Need help urgently re: tattoos

MissGobby

Reaction score
hey girls as you all know me and Danny have finished, i have time to think about what i want this week and although the first day was hard (and this is going to sound horrible!) i am enjoying my life right now, not being tied down, going out and doing what i want SO.....have decided the time has come to get rid of my tattoo (yes i know :roll: )

Me and Danny had tattoos with our names on a couple of years ago, i know it was stupid, but anyway it is really tiny BUT is in a place that, well....if i were to 'get up to anyting' :wink: with another lad it would be the first thing he would see, its in a very private place SO i want to get rid of it, i know you can have lazer surgery to have it off and know it may cost me around £100 but just wondering how i can enquire about it and if anyone else has had it done????

:D

Ouch, bet that will hurt :? I have enquired about removal before and it was too expensive but the tattoo I now hate is a band round my arm so its quite big. Try googling tattoo removal in your area and see what comes up :hug:

thanks hun, it is really tiny so im sure it wont be THAT much but i cant really have DANNY in my private area now can i? lol.....unless i find a lad called Danny LMFAO

:rotfl: Imagine your new lad being called Danny and when you do the deed he will run a mile because he will think you have had his name tattooed on you already!!! :shock: :hug:

leanne doesnt the lasers removal leave a slight scar? if i was in your position i would just get it covered up with another tattoo. :D

maybe go and ask your doctor, thats what my neighbour did and he was refeered by them but they still had to pay, at least that way you know its safe

Snuggle said:
:rotfl: Imagine your new lad being called Danny and when you do the deed he will run a mile because he will think you have had his name tattooed on you already!!! :shock: :hug:
:shock: didnt think of that LMFAO :rotfl:

just been on a website and it costs £60 per session!! :shock: L*R i dont think it does leave a scar just sometimes a 'shadow' BUT my tattoo is REALLY small i shouldnt think it would leave a mark and i dont know what i could really have as its in the 'middle' down there you know>? lol

ohh....being young and naive :roll:

Would it not be cheaper to cover it with another tattoo?

how about one like this :rotfl:

lawnmower-pubic-tatoo.jpg

I would have another tattoo done over it to cover it all up then there will be no scarring and wont be hugely expensive.

little*red said:
how about one like this :rotfl:

lawnmower-pubic-tatoo.jpg

LMFAO :rotfl:

my tattoo is just to the right of that tattoo thats why i cant really have anything else coz its in the middle of nowhere :D :rotfl:

your prob best tocover it with a diffewrent tatoo a love heart or a flower?

see i done the better thing i got my ex name in chinses on mu knicker line. now know one knows what it is its small too

he got mine huge in english accross the bottom off his back now he has moved on a long term gf a baby and my name stamped accros his back :moon:

Could you not get it turned into alittle design type tattoo, I think it would be abit cheaper, esp if it'ssmall it shouldn't be difficult to cover.

If it wasn't in such a private place I'd ask for a pic to see what you could do lol

I'd go to your tatooist and see if they can come up with something for you, plus laser removal can be more painful then when you had the tattoo done.

Good luck which ever you chose.
:D
xSuzx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My advise is to get it covered up with something, they can always do something.

Can i ask did it not hurt getting it done there?

yah i think i agree with most people on here.. i would get another tatoo over it. costs less.. and they can do it really well you wont even notice what it said :)

So if im reading this right its in the middle just below your bikini line? If so i would just get a line of little flowers or a tribal type line design done over the top of it.

I had laser surgery on some scars once and believe me hun you dont want it down there! I've never felt pain like it (not while they are doing it its after when its healing) my tattoos and even childbirth were nothing compared to that!

id get it coverd too. Maybe with a flower or something? :hug:

How about a no-entry sign or no loitering sign to cover it.... ;)

Or even - "you must be this big (with pic of tape measure) for this ride..." :rotfl:

Melanie said:
So if im reading this right its in the middle just below your bikini line? If so i would just get a line of little flowers or a tribal type line design done over the top of it.

I had laser surgery on some scars once and believe me hun you dont want it down there! I've never felt pain like it (not while they are doing it its after when its healing) my tattoos and even childbirth were nothing compared to that!

i can send a pic of it from my phone to somone's phone on here who can put it on here for me as im at work so cant connect it?!? then you will understand what i mean - i jsut think it will look silly if i have something on my bikini line like that, espec as i have a tattoo on my stomach at the other side!???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back