Need help ladies

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Lexi is on C&G hungry baby milk as number 1 wasnt satisfying her and she was always looking for more. The last few days she seems to get really upset when we are feeding her and wont take her bottle, once we have calmed her down she will start drinking it again sometimes she starts crying again other times she will drink the full bottle but only why we are stood up! If we sit down she wont drink it. We have tried her on bigger teats and its still the same. Anyone got any ideas on what it can be?x x

Could it be bottle temp? Take it you don't think she has wind?

She has her bottles at room temp hun, she wont have them any other way x x

Sorry not got any other ideas! I know when Kynon is upset he's much happier being rocked standing up and not sitting, funny how they always prefer us to stand! Maybe she's just gone off that milk have you tried any others or try the previous milk again?

I have thought about changing her milk but wanted to ask on here first just incase it was something else x x

See what the other bottle feeding ladies say. So hard this feeding lark whichever route you go down!

Dont really have alot of help, but I have noticed Kayden has been really fussy with his bottles over the last week or so, say he's not crying when I give him his bottle, he'll scream the min it touches his mouth, tosses his head from side to side & screams as if he's being tortured. I know for def that he's teething tho, coz he's dribbling like crazy & biting ect. HV said he's got a sore mouth, but he is taking a dummy & is ok with that, but obvs the bottle invades his mouth more. I offer him the bottle now, and if he refuses, just keep offering him it every 10/15 mins, he normally takes it eventually.

:)

Thanks Littlemiss, that sounds very much like our Lexi. Im going to get her weighed at the clinic in the morning so ill speak to a hv tomorrow and see what she says x x

Hey hun our LO is the same and is teething! Sometimes she feeds and then starts screaming blue murder half way through!

I put a bit of dentinox on and within 5 she's usually feeding again xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Could be teething or a number of things, Leo went through the crying stage. I just popped dummy in to calm him down the quick whip out and swap to get him back feeding again x

Else she could have silent reflux. In that case baby gaviscon from the doctor in her bottles would help that x

Jake does the same thing from time to time although when he does it, it only normally lasts for a day.
I've called the HV out about it before now and she couldn't find anything wrong with him.
I always find that when he does this it's because he's tired. Usually once he's had a little sleep he takes the bottle ok.
He's struggling to take bottles at the moment but that because he's teething. Could your LO be teething? Maybe try rubbing some teething gel on her gums and then see if she'll have her bottle. If my LO is really upset I sometimes give him half a dose of Calpol and he'll normally drink then. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back