Need help from all women that can advise please...

Noddy

Reaction score
Hello

I am in need of help here, and I’ll explain all here so you get a better picture, in short my girlfriend at the time tells me she’s pregnant, 1st time and tells me it’s not mine. OK but I have been told a few things and nothing really adds up.

I slept with this girl on the 20/08/06 and the 22/08/06 these are the important dates.
Now I had been seeing her 2.5 months, and yes we had sex as when we met it just felt right, any way as you can see I have NOT RUN AWAY. Every was fine this girl would not leave me alone, every day 8hrs per day online till she arrived , and everything was just falling into place. When she arrived she could not leave me alone, any way couple of weeks into being here it was the weekend of the 30/09/06 she felt sick in the morning and wanted to go home since we was camping this weekend, I advise to lay down as it was a 6 hours to get her home pack up etc. Everything was fine I helped her move into her new house in London, as on the Friday she mentioned she could not wait to be with me, I slept with her on this Saturday night, come the Sunday morning she tells me she did not want sex with me, and thought I was going to walk out the door. But I did not because she melted my heart more than any one I ever met. It was not long after that week on the 19/10/06 she went to a clinic in Victoria, that’s all I know, at this time and she was going to Czech on the Tue 24/10/06, and because she tells me she going to have a biosi. So then on the Sunday 22/10/06 she trys to end our relationship, but for no popper reason that I could see, then we ended in bed and her cuddling up to me. When she went to Czech she would SMS me as normal, then on the Sunday 29/10/06 she tells me it’s over via email, so I write a calm collective email saying I wish to know why so as to understand I got this mail in the morning.

“Ok Wayn, I tell you the true, so you can understand whats going on and you will understand my situation. I dont want you to think that you are the reason we split up. I thought all this my new situation is nothing to do with you, so I wanted to keep you out of it. But as I see, that would be better to tell you. Noone knows, just my mum and him.
Im pregnant with someone else, who I did see few times last year. He is not single, so I did not take it seriously. I also did not want to break his family, so I wanted to find someone to be with and build my life with someone else.
All that happened so quickly and it did shock me. Im sure now for 100 percent. This thing changes everything. Whole my life is going to turn around. I did see him and talked it all through. We decided to try to be together. He did tell his wife and they breaking up. That was just question of time, theirs relationship did not work for few years anyway. He wants to be with me and I want to be with him, he is going to be father of my child and thats going to be for the rest of my life, so I think this decision is right. Im not telling you all this because I want to share it with someone, but because I dont want you to be feeling that you did something or because Im lost in my life. Im not, I was just confused what to do and what to say, and if to keep the baby, if to get together with him, move back to czech and all the rest. But Im old and need to keep it, and Im looking forward to it now. I hope you will try to understand me.

Of course you will get your belongings back. Would be ok for you to meet up on Saturday? M.”

Later that day on Tue 31/10/06 that she was 13 weeks pregnant. This brings me to the 29/07/06 or the 1/08/06 I have worked back based on the 28 cycle as she started to bleed on the 21or 22/10/06 and the last time her period was due ties up with the dates, so I am on the right track.

Now she tells me it’s not mine as you can read, but when I was with her she told me that she had not had sex for a long time. So then I was told it’s bleeding +12 days the +5 days which are the ones you can get pregnant. I have looked that puts me right in the frame. Then I have been told it’s possible it could be mine, even if does not go to a text book maneuver. Her mood swings seem to be there, and I have see her just break down in tears. I have left her for a coupled of weeks in the hope she will be more responsive to talk about it.

Can any female please tell me there views is it possible that I am the father, since I have read that sometimes the female can reject the partner and push them away, and I am wondering if she hates me now because of such a thing has happened and she does not want to terminate it. It’s really hurting me because I really liked the girl and she at first could not find any thing wrong to break up which made no sense.

Now I am left in the world of the unknown as I know strange things happen and that women have fallen pregnant outside of the time that are mentioned.

Problem is she could be going back home before babys born. I would even take her on even if the baby was not mine, because of what I feel.

I would be very grateful of your views please.

wayne

Hi

From the dates I can understand your conern. If you had sex 20th August and then at the end of October she is 13 weeks pregnant that would be about right, depending on when she had her period.

The dating starts from the start of the females last period not the date of having sex.

I think you need to talk to your friend. She could be telling you the truth you just need to make sure she knows you would be happy if the baby is yours.

Sarah

May be some more women can put the same view there.

I know that it's based around when she has her period and it's something I would not have known at the time. so I could only work with what I have learned if you get my point.

I have attached a image to help, this is what I think, but please tell me if I am wrong here.

MSCal.jpg

As you can see the blue are the 28 day cycles I may be a day out but I don't think I am to far off since the weekend of the 22/23/24 she said she was due, and on the 23 we was out having a BBQ, unlucky for her I have active listerning and can recall almost everything, all the little details etc.

Now I worked reverse to build up the picture but based on that she is 13 weeks it could start on the 30th July or to 1st Aug max bleed time I have read 7 days max.

There are then 12 days in yellow.
Dark green when I slept wiith her in this month, and the sperm I have read can live for a max of 5 -7 days which gives me from the 20 to the 29 since I slept with her on the 22 to.

It seems funny that the last to periods line up with our activties. So I can't see why I would be to much out on the one in Aug.

But she thinks that it's 100% not mine. I don't know whats she really thinking or if she lost it because of the hormone change.

It's making hard for me to understand, as for the child I would love her to be the mother, and there was somethings I never mentioned that I was doing work wise, and I felt judged in that way. But apart from that I don't know is what my friend from russia saying correct.

Has any other girl her had the same feelings and pushed the guy away.
As there did not seem to be any reason, I cooked etc more than most bloke's because I care alot. I only thought was to give her space but I don't know how she can change over night, it's really odd. And when I went over there, we was talking about money she just suddenly broke down in tears and run up the stairs saying she can't help she was pregnant.

These mood swings are they normal for this time, and when will they stop.

You see I heard many things how women become STRANGE in more of a better word in that sense taste hearing smell everything changes. The rejection also I have heard from even those that are married.

Is this normal?

Hope the Calender helps

Wayne

BUMP Excuse the pun

Hey can all those in favor of the thought that there's a chance it mine please make a statement even if its YES, so she can read that it's not just me saying it, as may be she will believe what others have to say and not just me.

Thank you as I will be giving her the URL to read the post, thanks

Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back