Need help and advice for tomorrow!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have DP's bro's wedding tomorrow and i don't know how i am going to get htrough it when no-one knows i'm pg and i feel like cr*p!

My dress is going to be tight as i am so bloated and after sitting in it from 3pm i probably won't be able to move or breathe all night.

The meal will prob amke me feel sick! I hae to sit there and talk to people when i really can't be bothered.

And i have to hide the fact that i'm not my usual pissed up, smoking self without raising suspicions. Being sober is hard enough without having to justify it.

I am so busy tonight getting ready for tomorrow and i just want to go home and sleep for a week!

Help me :cry:

Lau
x

Can't you tell people your on antibiotics for a viral infection which is running you down and you can't drink :fib:

Just try and enjoy it for DP sake. Can you not change into somthing comfy for the evening party?

I'm sure once you get there you'll have fun :hug:

Cx

yeah, anti biotics is a good one! they stop u drinking, sometimes smoking and can make u sick!
hope u have a good time hun :hug:

Mmm, i suppose. His parents are sooooo suspicious though its unbelievable and i really dont want them finding out yet (they will not approve!).

I really want to enjoy wearing my dress. I bought it after my mc and it cost an absolute bomb. I was trying to make up for the fact i wouldn't have a bump then :shock:

Now i'm going to have to squeeze into it, aarrrgghh! :evil:

lau
x

aw just try and have a good time and not worry too much about what everything is thinking. People are ao nosey xx

Is it possible to not stay to late? Just say how you have been ill recently, you wanted to come but are still feeling pretty washed out so will be leaving early.

anitbiotics is the usual and most safest excuse. and if anyone carrys on probing tell them its womens problems and then they will more than likely back off :)

hopefully once you are there you will enjoy yourself. and what charm said might be a good idea, do a change for the evening or take someting with you just incase. x

Yeah, just say ur not feeling 100%, its a wedding, im sure u wont be the main focus of OHs mum..(hope not!)
Why would she be annoyed? Its a grandchild! If she doesnt approve sod her! U shouldnt have to hide your joy! Wear a top that shows off ur bump! be proud!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back