Need help 4 and 6 year old

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ok , since leland was 4 mnths ive not spoken to my dad , my step mum or my brothers :cry: long story but still , im now clueless as to what my brothers are now into and therefore no idea what to get them for xmas ! they will be 5 and 7 in march/april . the oldest has always been into thomas / trians and mroe recently k-nex ? , the youngest loves cars , but i know how things can change ! and ive no idea what theyve got ?

any ideas? i really wont have a big budget at all this year ( there usually spolied by me with a sack full each!) but unless i get a job asap im stuck !

any ideas? i really dont want to be the first to email / ring my step mum/dad cos i always am and it was my dad in the wrong and i dont see why i should ring first !

my son is 5 and he lays for hours with magnetix (think they changed their name to magnext). They sell them in loads diff size sets so theres one to suit most budgets. Dylan already has 3 sets and i bought another 2 4 christmas cos he loves making huge creations!

Lego, magnetix, K-nex are sted fast winners,

You can get job lots on Ebay quite cheaply and full of interesting bits and bobs, my DS loves this more than boxed sets as you get lots of variety and he loves sorting through it. Also car boots are great for this sort of thing you could start collecting bits and bobs now and give then a big box of it for xmas as a shared gift?

Lego is always good :)

BTW that magnetix has killed more than one baby... just so you ladies with little ones know... when I found out I put mine in the loft, it can come out when Riley is bigger.

Urchin said:
Lego is always good :)

BTW that magnetix has killed more than one baby... just so you ladies with little ones know... when I found out I put mine in the loft, it can come out when Riley is bigger.

Yeah i will never buy them...they have refused to change the magnets to one of lower strenght to make them safer!
So sad about the little boy whos bowel was ripped apart! :(

I've bought my 4 year old nephew lego. I struggled with him but my mum said he was easy and i should ask him! Well his response was a go-kart! :rotfl: Tad over my limit.

My son will be 7 next week - he's into star was, k'nex, lego, indiana jones,

You can get kid k'nex (for the 5 yr old), easier lego, building things, bob the builder (among other) dress up things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back