Present Idea

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Hi, i need a little help from all you artistic people.

For christmas me and my brothers and sister are buying my mum and dad strictly come dancing tickets.

I dont just want to give them the tickets, i want to make something to put them in like make some ballroom shoes out of cardboard (dont know how i am going to do that)

Anyone get any ideas :D

I think I'd either buy a big gold envelope with a red ribbon on like they read out the winners from at award ceremonies or I'd buy the Strictly come dancing CD, DVD or book (whatever there is) and put the tickets inside :wink:

Or if you have your pressies after dinner and you are having dinner with them roll the tickets up and put them inside one of the christmas crackers and make sure they pull it!

:)

lou said:
Or if you have your pressies after dinner and you are having dinner with them roll the tickets up and put them inside one of the christmas crackers and make sure they pull it!

i could just imagine them ripping the tickets apart doing that :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
lou said:

i could just imagine them ripping the tickets apart doing that :rotfl:

Yeah make sure you have some selotape left :wink:

When we go to my nans for xmas dinner we wait till she's out the room and push all her little ornaments into the crackers. When we pull them she always says "ooo look what you get nowadays, we used to be happy with a gazoo".

Gets her every year :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back