Need friends x

sgregory20

Reaction score
Hey ladies, i live in clacton on sea and have no friends as moved here from my home town.
I feel lonely through this pregnancy with no friends. help! x

Hey hun, I can't help in terms of location but I know exactly how you feel. I moved to Northern Ireland from Birmingham in Feb and I've been pregnant the whole time, very emotional and lonely sadly :( so I know how you feel. Maybe try going to a class or something like that? I'm forcing myself to go soon lol xxx

As with Lauren, can't help in terms of location, but we're all on here if you need some support.

The suggestion of groups is a good one! Not sure what's available in your area, but our local NCT regularly organise bumps and babies events so it is possible to meet other ladies in your area who are also expecting.

Hey hun, I can't help in terms of location but I know exactly how you feel. I moved to Northern Ireland from Birmingham in Feb and I've been pregnant the whole time, very emotional and lonely sadly :( so I know how you feel. Maybe try going to a class or something like that? I'm forcing myself to go soon lol xxx

Hey hun. Where in NI are you living? x

librarys usually have toddler or mum groups, i know a friend of mine here organises a bump and baby group so maybe you could set up one of those in your area and find some friends that way, just like a coffee morning or something in a local cafe or your library.

In Antrim hun, what about you? xx

Aw if I still lived in NI we could have met up, my parents live in Antrim.

I feel the same, as move around a bit with OH's job. A lot of my friends are over 2 hours away which isn't an easy commute when pregnant!

Thanks all so much for your replys, yeah guess ill try and find a group or something then x

I have moved around with my job a fair bit and went on newfriend4u.com my buddies I grew up with thought I was nuts but I made 2 really good friends who I would go to dance, go shopping, cinema etc

Sometimes you have to hit bottom before you go back up and you need to get bold and put yourself out there! It's hard esp if your a sensitive soul but you can do it :) xx

Your all so right. i need to attend some groups of some sort. but must say this site is brilliant. your all such wonderful ladies. can't thank you enough for your kind words and help. means a lot to me x x x x

Can't help with location but know exactly how u feel, don't have too many friends around, in Anglesey, North wales, so relying on family a lot. . . . Looking forward to receiving information on classes and groups from midwife to meet people! ... (hopefuly without soundin like a desperado in need of a friend!! haha) xxxxx

I know exactly how you feel.. moved over here from Dublin and have no family here :(

Its really hard at times isn't it, especially if you have a row with your partner then you feel alone x
i do have a great relationship with my boyfriend though or i wouldn't be here now lol.
so wish one of you lovely ladies lived near to me.
just want somebody to shop with and come round for a coffee in afternoon sort of thing. ya know.
x

Its really hard at times isn't it, especially if you have a row with your partner then you feel alone x
i do have a great relationship with my boyfriend though or i wouldn't be here now lol.
so wish one of you lovely ladies lived near to me.
just want somebody to shop with and come round for a coffee in afternoon sort of thing. ya know.
x

i live near rhyl in north wales, and i know the feeling, most of my friends are guys and younger so a. have no interest in pregnancy and b. havent really talked to me much recently lol. maybe we could meet up somewhere sometime nikkie, its only a train ride away..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back