• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need answer please

phil6914

Reaction score
hey ladies,

is it possible to conceive the day after positive opk?

reason for this is im in the army and currently on duty. last bd was wednesday and my fiancee has her positive opk today. im not due home until tomorrow.

answers are much appreciated, thank you

Oh and wednesday could have done the trick as the boys will be waiting ;)

i wish there was away for me to get home im too far away at the mo. scared i might miss it! this is my fiancees first cycle of clomid. she is very upset right now because she thinks its too late too : (

thank you

It's definitely not too late at all Phil. The run up to O is really more important and then the bit after is for good measure. Did you BD at before weds too? With clomid she may well produce more than one egg so you can carry on after a positive OPK as there could be another waiting to pop too. :)

I dont mind being busy, ill do anything just need to know we are still in for a chance

I'd say you are in with a really good chance and especially with the Clomid :)

:lol: massive smile!!!

yes we bd everyday before wednesday is that even better?

thank you so much.

keep em coming please

Then you just have to do the business over the weekend and you've got all bases covered IMO :D

well im keeping my fingers crossed. i really do hope your right.

thank you so much for cheering me up x

Tell your Mrs you've done everything right this month :)

Look forward to your announcement in about 2 weeks time Phil :D

i will definetley keep you all updated there is nothing worse than when people dont update.

i get that from the mrs lol

Ovulation is usually 12 to 48 hours after a positive opk, so it's definitely not too late :D

Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back