Nearly fully cooked!!

Levi89

Reaction score
Woooo.... never thought I would be able to FINALLY say that bubs is fully cooked on Friday!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

What a manic 37 weeks - I feel like its dragged so much but everyone around me thinks its flown in! So now time to evict bubs is here... anyone got recommendations?

Btw I also just want to say - thank you to all the ladies on here who have helped me massively! If its not random questions they have answered, you have all put my mind at ease when I've been a paranoid wreck! I dont always post, but I do stalk :roll: Sorry! Haha!

I also found that when I went to my ante-natal classes that I actually found I knew all of the stuff and learned it all from here! Infact I knew more than what they told us! So this being my first and me being so in the dark this forum has been amazing!

Oh and how bad am I - I dont even have my maternity bag ready..... so bubs best wait until I have my stuff sorted, which is the plan this weekend :D

I've added a picture that I took on Sunday - I've been blessed with just a bump, everything else has stayed in proportion with how it used to be, so hopefully the weight drops off me when bubs arrives haha!

xxxx

Attachments

• 36 Weeks.jpg
    36 Weeks.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 8
Lovely bump hun :D. I found the same with my ante natal class lol, was a little embarrassing really. Congratulations on being fully cooked xxxxxxxxx

Thanks babybrain! Was at the midwife today and shes sitting where she should, I'm 3/5ths etc so perfecto!

How you hanging in there? No sign of bubs yet? xxx

No no sign yet :(. Going to console myself in mothercare in a bit lol

Great that baby is 3/5th's :D xxxxxxxx

Not long for us now Levi :) I'm on a nesting mission today, got everything sorted for baby now, just got sum clothes to wash and dry then he can come whenever :D my backs killing me more than ever now though, cant walk very far without getting weirds pains as well, so I'll be doing everything to get him out, they have said he's gonna be a medium sized baby as well eeekk :O they guessed around 7lb3 which isnt all that bad I think lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back