Fully cooked!!!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Yay! Pickle is fully cooked today :dance:

Bit of a pointless thread but recently I've been thinking back to all the worry of Tri 1 and 2 and not really thinking (only hoping) that I'd make it to this stage.

C'mon little man, can't wait to meet you xxxxxxxx

Ooooo, not long now hun! We'll all be on your labour watch before you know it! xxx

Yay! Well done hun!addict milestone to reach, hopefully soon we will be reading your labour thread....

Now Pickle, mummy and daddy want to meet you as do all your PF aunties.... Get a little wriggle on soon please xx

Yay!!!! You never know hun, she could come any time!!! Such a relief though to get to that milestone and know they are fully cooked and ready for action!!

L

Congrats on 37 weeks! Cmon pickle mummy wants to meet you now! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Oooooh, come on little one, out you come!!!

whoop! fantastic feeling to reach this point!

especially, as you said, with all the worrying in tri 1 and 2!
its really going to happen now!!
:D
xx

:dance: yay! congrats eek !! me tomorrow hope our lo dont keep us waiting long!

Yay, I can't wait for this milestone, so exciting! xx

Omg this is scary cuz ur always just ahead of me. I think its normally u, then leesey, then me and karatekid, all within 2wks...yikes!!

Big congrats on reaching this milestone hun!! Very exciting!! X

I always tag on to yours too, as I'm the day after you!!! Right, race to the finish now my dear....ready...set....GO!!! Xx

Omg this is scary cuz ur always just ahead of me. I think its normally u, then leesey, then me and karatekid, all within 2wks...yikes!!

Big congrats on reaching this milestone hun!! Very exciting!! X

Lol! Your turn soon. Would be mad if they all came the same day! I'll race ya! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back