• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nearly 6 mths hates food

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hi

Zara has been waking in the night for the last 2 weeks. Sometimes up to 5 times :shock: I've got loads of milk (especially now she's been feeding so much) so I know it's not a supply problem.

I figured that she's probably getting ready for solids now she's almost 6 months and I've been trying her with them. She hates it. Over the last couple of weeks I've tried baby rice, mashed banana, pureed apple, pureed potato and she hates them all.

I've made the rice so runny it's like milk and she still hates it.

I'm getting slightly concerned because I need to go back to work and she won't eat and she will NOT take a bottle. The most I can manage is 3 mouthfuls of juice from a spoon.

HELP!!! Any ideas?

It may be because Zara was prem, she may just not be ready yet. I don't know what to suggest but that may be why?

:shock: I didn't think of that :oops: . What a pratt. That may explain things.

Thanks

how early was she?
Abi wouldnt eat baby rice but loved rice pudding and egg custard, might be worth giving it a go :)

I'd perhaps leave it for a couple of days and try again???

Discovered that rather than warm runny rice with milk whilst sitting in her bouncy chair, she much prefers cold, lumpy rice mixed with her juice whilst lying under her baby gym. Yuck! And she has to eat it from my finger not a spoon. Diva in the making :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back