ne good advice

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i really need to go on a diet but im bad at it does neone know ne good websites for it etc??
also i have a tummy buldge ne good exersizes to get rid of it ??

The last photo I saw of you, you were tiny! You're mad girlie. Don't diet, eat healthily.
Sit usp tone tummies.

To be honest hun, websites probably wouldn't be any good. I've looked at loads and you have to pay to get the info. you need. I've never been but weightwatchers are supposed to good. As you get weighed infront of others every week it would motivate you more to lose weight.

Or just eat healthy foods and not snack between meals. Have a breakfast that's filling (porridge without all the sugar!) have a wholemeal bread sarnie with salad etc in, a yoghurt, fruit etc for lunch & grilled chicken or fish with veg. for dinner. Cut down on your portion sizes too (try a smaller plate)

Try not to eat late at night especially not pasta, potatoes or really startchy foods as they sit heavily on your stomach & are harder to digest causing your body to turn it into fat rather than energy. Drink loads of water throughout the day, its very good for flushing out toxins in your body, increases your metabolism & helps you lose weight.

Its all easier said than done though. Do treat yourself every now & again, don't deprive yourself completely.

Good luck. I've started my diet again today, after doing really well & losing 12lbs I thought 'Oh i've done really well, I can have some chocolate now & crisps & cake & biscuits & ice-cream & cheesecake' (the list goes on! :oops: ) so now i've blown it :roll:

Yep, water really does help....I cut down on junk food and stuff a few weeks ago and drank loads of water and my legs and stomach got slimmer really quickly.

Then I fell pregnant so I stopped the diet lol! Good luck with it (even though I doubt you need to lose any weight!!)

:hug:

If you really are that unhapy, just make sure you eat healthier. But dieting at 19 really isn't a good idea unless you are really overweight.

i do my own diet and went from a 14 to a 10.

Basically have a nice breakfast, whatever for lunch - sandwich or mcdonalds on the days you fancy, i used to mainly have a sandwich pkt of crisps and a chocolate bar and apple, the for tea i owuld just have cheese and crackers, sometimes philidelphia sometimes cottage sometimes brie and stilton, vary it so you don't get bored or even have a soup, but eat it before seven and have nothing after seven so make sure you are full Have fruit throughout the day too if you want. I found it worked really well and I was never hungry!

I call it my cheese and crackers diet and swear by it, good luck xxx

You look great to me hun. But if your unhappy, id try exercise before diet hun. Eat a good balanced diet, and make sure you get your 5 fruit/veg portions in!

power walk with braydon in his buggy Sarah! everyday - its so good for you and it gets braydon out too.

budge said:
power walk with braydon in his buggy Sarah! everyday - its so good for you and it gets braydon out too.

I was going to say exercise.

You're a skinny malinx Sarah! Get out and about in the fresh air, Autumn is THE best season for a good long walk. It's good for the soul. It may not change your shape dramatically but I always feel better about myself after a good stomp!

i walk roughly a mile everyday and if im at work more :D just seem to put weight on and people keep saying how much im puttin on and its really gettting me now

Sarah you are bloody tiny! Don't listen to anyone cos you look lovely! I feel like such a lump most days but then I think sod it! You'll spend most of your life worrying how you look and for what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back