a good diet

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
ok guys heres a question for u im starting to put weight on :wall: but i get soooo hungry and a peice of fruit dont fill me up :oops:
so does neone know ne good diets where i aint going to starve or is it a silly question

im putting on weight to hun, its horrible :(

nothing fills me up lately, im always eating!

xx

im the same layla i eat 2 breakfast toast at 11 dinner at 1 snack at 2 another at 4 then tea then nibbles at 9 :oops: :oops:

someone help
i got into a size 8 top just today so proud of myself i need to stay in t

size 8?!! lol omg girl you dont need to diet!

xx

i do lol before PG i was size 6 ate like a horse but a size 6 lol! now i put on weight just looking at food i put on nearly 6lb in 3 weeks :oops:

Im the same Sarah...Have kissed goodbye to my size 6 jeans!! size 8/10 now but i def put weight on more easily! before i was pregnant i was one of those annoying people who could eat absolutely anything and not put on weight!!

SARAH YOU MAY HAVE BEEN A SIZE 6 BEFORE YOU HAD A BABY BUT YOU WERE ARE 18. bODYS CHANGE NOT ONLY AFTER HAVING A BABY BUT AS YOU GROW OLDER TOO.

yOU DON'T NEED TO DIET.
PERHAPS TRY CHANGING YOUR EATING HABITS. MAKE RUELS FOR YOURSELF. LIKE NOT TO EAT WHILE WATCHING THE TV ETC. EAT AT A TABLE AND TAKE YOUR TIME. PLAN YOUR MEALS.

AFTER I HAD MY SECONF DAUGHTER MY WEIGHT BALLONED TO 13AND A HALF STONE !!!!!!! THATS WHEN YOU HAVE TO START WORRYING. I WENT ON THE SLIMMNIG WORLD DIET WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AS ITS A BALANCED DIET AND I WAS NEVER HUNGRY. I LOST 4 STONE WITH THAT.

BUT HONESTLY SARAH YOU NEED NOT WORRY.

GO WALKING WITH THE BUGGY EVERYDAY OR SOMETHING. MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER. IT SOUNDS TO ME IF YOU ARE JUST ON A DOWNER OR SOMETHING.

A size 6, 8 or 10, don't think i've been that since I was about twelve.
This is me now
1293.gif

Once i've had my six week check up & my down below bits have stopped being uncmfortable, i'll be going on a massive diet & excercise regime. I can't fit into any of my clothes, very upsetting :(

Sarah, if you have been eating alot (or more than you normally would) your stomach stretches to accomodate, when you cut back & eat less you have to wait until your tummy shrinks a bit, then you won't feel so hungry, unfortunately this will take a bit of time so be strong. Try having a pint of water before meals, that will help you feel more full. Good luck.

Nicki.x :D

Try drinking as much as you can. Often, your body mistakes thirst for hunger so sometimes a simple drink will do the trick, especially fizzy drinks. Trying drinking a big glass of water before mealtimes and you'll feel fuller quicker when eating. Good luck! x

drinking water before a meal makes you feel fullerand eat less but after the meal when the water is passed you feel hungray gain so its useless doing that as you tend to snack on things.

Its better to eat filling foods such as pasta or jacket potatoes that are filling but not fattening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back