weird question

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
im a big wimp wen it cums to plucking eye brows and let it go as long as possible so i dont have to do it lol hurts to much does neone have ne secrets or machinary lol that helps it not hurt to much

You should do it after a bath or shower as the pores are open and make it easier and less painful!

I use wax strips from superdrug...they are really good and are only £1.99, ok i know waxing sounds painful but it only hurts for a split second, after that i pluck the odd stray hair and its less painful!! honest!

i do mine straight after a bath, put vaseline on and pull my skin as i pluck the hair out! hardley hurts at all!

Waxing baby yeah !! Sure it hurts but it's quick and over with quicker than a good pluck ;)

The more you pluck the less it hurts!! I've been plucking my eyebrows since I was about 13 and now I can hardly feel it. I guess they grow back much weaker.
I still get the odd one that really hurts and sometimes bleeds for a second. The worst thing is when you pluck one and it goes in you eye!! Then your eyes are all watery and you can't see what you're doing for the next 10mins!!
Be Brave :D

im the same, im such a wimp when it comes to pain, so i shave mine in to shape lol

Go get them waxed girl!!! i just keep upto mine inbetween and as Bubbleone sez the more you do it the less it hurts i go to have them done sorta every 6/8 week and thats just if i have forgotten to capture the strays inbetween.

Also bongela(SP?) works well at numbing them!!

I get mine waxed too, much less painful and the girl can get them into a much better shape than I can by plucking - I tend to pluck and pluck and make a right mess :?

Xxx

i am told that putting bonjela on first numbs them so you cant feel much. i have been plucking mine for years and i totally prefer having them waxed or maybe you could find someone that does it using the string technique, i have heard that this doesnt hurt as much (cant remember the proper name for this).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back