NCT tonight

mrs_bump

Reaction score
Got my first NCT class tonight, I'm a bit scared, it's another step closer to LO actually being here! I remember when we booked it , it was months away! Xx

I had my first one last week - it was great!

I was really nervous beforehand, worrying about whether it would be any good, if it was a waste of money and if OH would enjoy it at all....but it was brilliant!

Everyone was lovely, and although I think OH tuned out for some of it, I think he will also get a lot out of it. Made me realise how much I don't know, but that felt ok because at least now I know I will find out the answers at the classes!

Really good luck tonight - let us know how it goes!!

We have two sessions left! The weeks go so quickly. Hubby and I are so glad that we decided to go to NCT, we have met some really lovely couples!x

I couldn't afford the NCT because my OH lost his job, does anyone know a good source for that type of material without paying money? I am gonna go to the two NHS ones in August.

I couldn't afford the NCT because my OH lost his job, does anyone know a good source for that type of material without paying money? I am gonna go to the two NHS ones in August.

They do discounts for low income xx

I finished my NCT classes 3 weeks ago and I can say ours were fab. They were esp good for my OH, I think he feels a lot more prepared for labour and for changing nappies now!

Us ladies are all on maternity leave now and some have even had their babies - which is very weird and makes it very real that I will soon have mine.

Can't recommend the classes enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back