• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

navel line

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
The brown navel line has developed and its very prominent! yayyyyyyy :dance: Im also so fat i cant see the lady garden....and my back on left hand side is sore haha oh god i love pregnancy!!!! :lol:

I haven't or ever had the brown line and well.. I lost sight of my foof years ago! Bloody kids lol

Haha! Does amazing things to us don't it?! lol! I haven't got that line, doubt it'll appear now - I've not been able to see 'downstairs' in a loooooooooong time! It's OH's responsibility to keep it maintained and not let it become overgrown between now and the birth! Haha! True dedication that is on his part! Poor sod! :rofl:

Yep, get the OH on it! Mine's only done it once but didn't half moan about it. Done a good job though and was well proud of himself! Just a shame it grows back too quick! Think i'll leave it a while and get him to sort it before i go into labour.

Haha! They think they've got it so hard don't they! I keep telling my OH that he doesn't have to give birth so he can do this one thing for me! I even bought that new Bikini razor with the trimmer on it - it's dead good! Highly recommend it! As it's a bit of a gadget OH wasn't too reluctant! lol x

Haha! Does amazing things to us don't it?! lol! I haven't got that line, doubt it'll appear now - I've not been able to see 'downstairs' in a loooooooooong time! It's OH's responsibility to keep it maintained and not let it become overgrown between now and the birth! Haha! True dedication that is on his part! Poor sod! :rofl:

When i suggested this to OH the other day he looked absolutley mortified!!! I think he's still in shock that i even suggested it lol

Oh well i'm sure he will get fed up of it soon enough and have no choice!

I haven't got a dark line but i have noticed i am getting a little hairer all over my bump, oh lord why couldn't i have been born blonde! :lol:

I never got one with lace but at the start of this pregnancy I had a very slight one but it hasn't grown or got darker but my friend who's 13 weeks pregnant has a long dark one already!!

I don't have one -although I assumed that the darker your skin, the more likely it was that you'd get one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back